Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Moisture Time: La Roche Posche Effaclar H, Vichy Eau Thermal Spray and more!

Goodmorning everyone!

I don't know about you...but first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is to wash my face. And of course after that, you have to moisturize! So, that is what we are going to talk about today! 


 Moisture is the key to a glowy, healthy, young face. I personally have really sensitive skin. Since I am quite pale, I have to deal with redness. I am also oily in the T-zone and dry all around. So I have to be super careful.
    For about a month and a half, I've been using La Roche Posay Effaclar H morning and night after my cleanser. I found that is amazing for colder months. The cool thing about this is that it's very rich in water. So, that makes it very moisturizing for my dry areas but not oily and sticky for my T-zone. It is also soothing, so it doesn't irritate my redness or a possible pimple. And of course as it's very rich in water, it is super beneficial for acne marks that are in the process of fading! As far as the packaging, it's quite handy as it comes in a simple tube with 40ml. It doesn't have a smell or if it does it's so light that i don't even notice. The price is ok, (14euro) as most moisturizer from the pharmacy. The only thing that may be a downside is that I don't think it would be perfect for the summer. As we all get more oily this time of the year, i would search for a more mattifying moisturizer. I don't wear a lot of make up in the summer, so i want the moisturizer to be invisible. If you live like me in a country that still has winter weather, make sure to check this moisturizer. Otherwise, keep it as a good recommendation for next winter.

LA ROCHE-POSAY EFFACLAR H MOISTURIZER

 In between my morning and night routine, I use the Vichy eau thermale spa water spray. I've used similar once in the past and i found that is the most soothing and hypo-allergic one. Five months ago, i had an allergy on a cream that my dermatologist recommended and this water was the only thing that i used back then until the redness got away. Don't be afraid to use it. It is not going to break you out as it is very gentle. It is also 100% natural which is incredable as most products reach only 97% or 98%. The minute you spray this, your skin absorbs it. It feels really refreshing and light and you can spray this as many times as you want. I have it in the small size 50g as it was in a gift bag but it comes also in a bigger one in 150ml. The price is about 9euro for 150ml, but you can find it cheaper online. I would definitely check this out!

VICHY EAU THERMALE SPA WATER SPRAY 50g



  For the areas that are super duper dry....like around my nose or if you have a dry patch i use Psysiogel A.I cream. It's great for flaky itchy dry areas!

PHYSIOGEL HYPOALLERGIC A.I. CREAM

  Last but not least, about two times a week, i use a moisturizing home made mask for moisture and gentle scrub the same time. I talked about this one in a previous blog post

And that's all for today! I hope this was helpful to you!
Be sure to follow me on the sidebar and thanks for checking!
Have a nice rest of the day!


Link to the face mask (full details):  http://personatalist.blogspot.gr/2013/02/relaxing-bath-diy-face-mask.html

No comments:

Post a Comment