Sunday, April 21, 2013

Product Rave: Clinique Chubby sticks


Good morning everyone! Long time no see!
But I am here today with a post about one of my favorite products!
And I 'm talking about Clinique Chubby sticks. I know most people don't really like them and to tell you the truth I can't see the reason. I purchased both of them quite recently and I am loving them.

Clinique Chubby sticks


The first one that I got was back in December and it is called graped up. The name totally suits cause it looks to me like the deep maroon-plum color that grapes have, with a little brown. I am quite fair and I find this color suits me really nice. It is a very classic color. Every time I don't know what to wear or I am too lazy to put makeup on....I always pick this one. 
The other one is a recent purchase. It is called mega melon and it's a more springy color but still quite deep. It is an orange brown color and reminds me of paprika but a little bit more muted.  This color would suit amazingly on brunettes.


up: 04 mega melon    -    down: 08 graped up




up: 04 mega melon - down: graped up (slight swatches)



left: mega melon - right: graped up (with more applications)  


Both are really easy to put on, even on the go without any mirror. They are also very moisturizing and leave this natural feeling on your lips. They have a slight shimmer to it, but doesn't show up at all. It just makes them look a bit more shinny. Have a finish of a lip gloss without being sticky. The color payoff is quite nice, not comparable to a lipstick. However, I like the kind of watery look that they give with not like a flashy color. The packaging is very luxurious and convenient to use. You don't get too much product, but 3g is OK for me. They have a very slight smell to them, not at all strong like every Clinique product. They are however quite pricey. I know there are a lot of other inexpensive lip colour balms out there, but I really love the quality of them. If you find a color that suits you and you can wear it on an everyday basis, it's worth it. 
Check them out If you haven't already and let me know what you think!

Have a nice rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment