Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Review: Lush - Honey Trap Lip Balm

Hello...Hello!
For today's post I have another review for ya!
The product  I'm gonna be talking about is Honey Trap from Lush. I' ve been using this for almost half a year now. This is actually one of my favorite Lush products. As their site says, it has -obviously- honey, vanilla, orange, peppermint, oat and melted white chocolate! I can smell everything but the orange.It is probably the yummiest lip balm out there, as it does smell amazing but not artificially. It has this fresh natural smell that almost all of the Lush products have. When you put it on, it has a slight cooling effect, probably because of the peppermint. So, it does have a yummy smell (huge plus for a lip balm), but it also does what it says! Moisturizes your lips leaving them soft and protected from cold weather or super sunny days. I use this every night before I go to bed and as a preparation before putting on lipstick. I find it works amazingly as a base for matte lipsticks. The packaging is very basic and  light. It doesn't have a huge heavy pot, difficult to carry in your bag. The only thing I don't like is that during the most wintery months, the product itself was really hard to get. But I guess natural products have that. And the problem is solved if you warm it up with your fingers.


Lush    Honey Trap Lip Balm



Lush- Honey Trap Lip Balm


Honey Trap Lip Balm from Lush - inside photo


As you can see, I used perhaps only the half of it, though I have it for a good six months. It costs 8,50euro but it is 10g, which is huge. It will last you for a long time, for sure. All in all, I am very pleased with it and I would definitely repurchase that. Although I have other lip balms, I keep searching for this one every day! And that means that it's good stuff!

So....that was all for today! 
Be sure to subscibe so that you don't miss any post!Thanks a lot for checking!
Have a very nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment