Monday, May 13, 2013

Monthly favorites: April !

Hello Hello!
I know I am a little bit late for my monthly favorites but excuse me as I am new to this concept! This is actually my first post for monthly favorites! But let's get started into the fun part!

First thing first, for skin care, I have been loving my La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat moisturizer. I am absolutely in love with La Roche Posay moisturizers. I had the Effaclar duo last year and I enjoyed it so much. I've been through several of these, as well as the Effaclar H that I have mentioned before in my blog. This time, I thought I should go for a matt finish, as summer is just around the corner! And I can assure you, this does the job! Amazing for the morning, after cleansing and as a base for make up. I have oily skin around this time of the year, but always with some dry patches. And this one is rich in water ,as every La Roche Posay moisturizer, without being too heavy or sticky. Amazing! Totally matt for at least half of the day.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat moisturizer


For body, I have been loving my Sephora moisturizing body lotion in Caramel-Toffee, which I am almost out of. It is so thin in texture and not greasy at all. My skin seems to love that! The smell is so warm and yummy! However, I am happy that I am running out, cause I get to buy a new one and smell all the summer scents! I loved caramel but it's more of a winter scent.



Sephora Toffee moisturizing body lotion

As a perfume, I have been obsessed with my Victoria's Secret  Secret Charm which smells like honeysuckle and jasmine! Basically the desciption says everything! Very spring-y smell!! I spray this on my body, clothes,even in my bedroom! That is how much I love it!



Victoria's Secret - Secret Charm in  honeysuckle and jasmine

For make up, I have been using all month my Sephora professionel eyeliner brush No19. This is a very very thin brush designed for lining your upper lash line. I use it for this reason with a matt dark brown eyeshadow for a more natural look. But I've also been using it, covering my spots or red marks with my Mac concealer. Sooo good!


Sephora professionel eyeliner brush No19

As a second make up favorite, I have been using buck eyeshadow from naked palette for my eyebrows. If you are a dark redhead or have warm brown hair, definitely try it out!



Buck eyeshadow from naked palette   -   I have depot-ed it in a Stilla magnetic pot


As for lips, I love love loveee my Lush Honey Trap lip balm. Especially as a base for my Maxfactor lip tint in color No04, a pretty berry color. This lip tint is quite dry and I found that together they work amazingly, giving me a nice tint for everyday!





 For nails, I have been loving Erre Due No1829 which is a very pretty green with a lot of fine green glitters and metallic finish. I know this is available only in Greece, but basically I am obsessed with any kind of mermaid color for my nails! There are some other really nice similar once out there. This will look so much better with a tan! I know...



Erre Due nail lacquer N01829


closer photo for Erre Due No1829 


For fashion favorite, I have this geometric statement necklace which has a glass effect with multiple colors! Goes with all of my outfits and I am sad cause I neglect everything else in my jewelry collection. Anything geometric seems to be really attracting to me this month! Dresses, bracelets, rings...



Pull&Bear geometric statement necklace



For TV show, I am hooked again on Hart of Dixie. Maybe because Pretty Little Liars and Carrie Diaries have stopped for this season. However, this season finale has been released, but luckily I am a bit late on the show. So, I have some episodes to catch up! Annabeth is my favorite character. Her hair, makeup and jewellery are always so inspiring for me!

For books, me and my sister just discovered the book series called UGLLIES. The other books have actually other names. They are not very new but I have never heard of them. However, I really liked them. Reminded a bit of hunger games! Looking forward to find the third book of the series! Let me know if you have read it! I think it's called SPECIALS.


So that was all for this month's favorite! It was so much fun collecting everything and combining them for this post! Hope there are some good recommendations for you!
Be sure to subscribe and support me!
Have a very nice rest of the week till the next post!

*If you want to learn more about Lush Honey Trap lip balm, this is a link to my review:
http://personatalist.blogspot.gr/2013/04/review-lush-honey-trap-lip-balm.html

*My thoughts on La Roche Posay Effaclar H moisturizer:
http://personatalist.blogspot.gr/2013/02/moisture-time-laroche-posche-effaclar-h.html

No comments:

Post a Comment